HOW TO POST COMMENTS
This is a comment guide for the Animals Are Soul blog. The purpose of this blog is to share uplifting stories and experiences people have had with animals. It is for your spiritual exploration, and we appreciate your supporting a positive and uplifting experience.
We welcome comments that contribute to the conversation and expand on the topics offered. Due to volume, not all will be posted. Nor will comments be posted if they
- contain negative or divisive language;
- attempt to promote any product or service;
- share personal information such as phone numbers, email, mailing addresses, or personal solicitations;
- use profanity or vulgarity;
- reflect unsafe or abusive behavior toward animals;
- disrespect the privacy of others;
- impersonate others;
- include irrelevant web links;
- contain non-English comments (sorry, but we are unable to translate or moderate non-English comments).
Thank you for taking the time to read this and for being part of our blog community.
—Photo by Victoria Olender